About Elder Care Watch
Elder Care Watch is an independent consumer advocacy organisation which does not seek or accept funds from government or private organisations.
- publishes a subscription newsletter with news, analysis and commentary about the provision of aged care in Australia
- makes submissions to government reviews and inquiries
- publishes the series Operation Home Truths containing relatives’ residents’ accounts of poor quality care
- reports on industrial relations decisions in aged care
- co-ordinates a network of people committed to improving aged care services
If you would like to subscribe to the Elder Care Watch newsletter please phone 0407 515 636 to provide your address details. The newsletter is available in hard copy only and is free to individuals who are receiving aged care services or who have a family member or friend in residential care or receiving home care.